Effective Wednesday, June 9, 2021 -
* All capacity restrictions are lifted.
* Physical distancing is NOT required for vaccinated persons
* Physical distancing is recommended by public health authorities, when possible, for unvaccinated persons if conditions allow up to 6 ft. of separation.
* Masks are NOT required for vaccinated persons.
* Masks are recommended by public health authorities for unvaccinated indoors, particularly in crowded venues.
* Registration is no longer required.
* Proof of vaccination is not required for attendance at any liturgies or services.
* Holy Water fonts may be filled and used.
* Ushers may resume their pre-pandemic routine.
* Choirs, congregational signing, oral responses, use of worship aids, envelopes and bulletins may be fully resumed if not already done.
* The Sign of Peace may be restored.
* Reception of Holy Communion:
* Receiving Holy Communion in the hand no longer requires extra hand sanitizing on the part of the Communicant.
* Receiving Holy Communion on the tongue may resume; however, Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion must have hand sanitizer nearby and use it immediately in the event of contact with saliva (which is good practice in all circumstances).
* Distributing/receiving Holy Communion from the cup remains suspended at this time. The archdiocese will communicate once sharing of the cup may resume.
Reconciliations from 3-3:30 p.m. in the LARGE CHURCH
Saturday Mass at 4 p.m. in the LARGE CHURCH
7 a.m. - SMALL CHURCH
9 a.m. and 11 a.m. - LARGE CHURCH
Weekend Masses - To attend weekend Masses, you MUST have a RESERVATION. Due to our limited capacity at this point, please, do NOT request to attend Mass every weekend. Limit it to every other, please. The Pope's dispensation from Mass attendance is still in place until the end of the pandemic.
If you do not have access to the Internet, call (847) 967-1990 on Friday mornings between 9:30-11:30 a.m. to RESERVE YOUR SEAT(S) FOR MASS. If no one answers the phone, please leave a message with the following information -
Your name and phone number.
The Mass for which you'd like a reservation.
The number of people in your reservation.